Chemistry, microbiology, and specialised analytical laboratory suites for the purpose of:
- Routine testing of final product, in-process, and environmental samples
- Method development and validation
- Supporting client R&D and technical projects with flexible and innovative analytical approaches
- Nutritional data to support product claims and regulatory requirements
- Supporting quality and food safety compliance issues, and related investigations
Food Lab Pacific offer a comprehensive range of chemical analyses in multiple food and dairy substrates. Testing includes compositional, nutritional and food safety related compounds to provide results to support quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and optimisation of manufacturing operations.
Food Lab Pacific offers a range of microbiological analyses in food and dairy products. Methods include traditional and new generation rapid techniques for testing final products, in-process samples, and environmental swabs to support hygienic manufacturing processes and support food assurances of clients’ products.
Food Lab Pacific staff come from a range of manufacturing and laboratory backgrounds, enabling them to offer support ranging from technical advice for R&D projects through to lab operations and understanding of methods and results. Our team are at the forefront of emerging technologies and methodologies and are always willing to assist with method development and troubleshooting.